If you do not want to make your investment projects on a turnkey basis, but you do not have enough staff to cover the entire project, you can benefit from our technical procurement service.
Ulku Engineering & Consulting employs a systematic procurement management in all of its projects working as Technical Purchasing Engineer of Employer. In accordance with this system, a comprehensive procurement program for the provision of equipment, materials and services for the project is being prepared and implemented. The services we provide in this context are:
– Pre-engineering work for budgeting and preparation of investment cost tables
– Detailed engineering works and creation of equipment and service specifications
– Supplier survey and selection
– Establishment of financing statements in parallel with the project timetable
– Price negotiation and ordering
– Simultaneous order tracking with the project